Hazzard lights

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hazzard lights
From: "Donald L. Gilbert, Jr." <Webmaster@infinitefx.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:04:05 -0400
I found the source of my problem with the hazzard lights.  Thanks to the
many that replied.  The thing under the dash WAS the seat belt warning
buzzer AND the hazzard flasher was under the hood.  I was looking in the
wrong places.....

The flasher was bad and the contacts on the switch needed cleaned.  It's
working now.  Thanks again to the people that told me to look under the
hood.

Don

--
Donald L. Gilbert, Jr.
Webmaster, Infinite Effects Web Page Creation

mailto:webmaster@infinitefx.com
http://www.infinitefx.com for Custom Web Page Design

1968 Jeep J-3000 Gladiator
1987 Shelby Charger