The Paneldoctor needs YOUR help.....

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Paneldoctor needs YOUR help.....
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 15:12:08 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
To my fellow Healey, TR and MGB listers,

As a member of several lists (all of vehicles I personally own) I have
enjoyed the questions I have been able to answer on
bodywork/prep/paint/woodwork problems in the FAQ section of my website. I
have also enjoyed the responces to the How-To section.

Some of the many requests I get are about tools, so I have added a tools
section (very much in it's infancy) and am looking to my fellow listers to
assist me in the types of tools to include. If you use a tool and consider
it valuable to share with fellow hobbyists, or would like more information
on a certain tool please email me and I can quickly expand the section.

Consider this a test and brainstorming operation.

As always thank you all for your help, feedback and questions, and if you
havn't been to the website please drop by and look around.

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
BODYWORK - METALFORMING - PREP & PAINT - WOODWORK
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/
FAQ's - How-To's - Tools