Hey GT6+ owners...what's that...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hey GT6+ owners...what's that...
From: "Shapiro - Kenneth J." <kshapiro@umd5.umd.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 20:12:06 -0400 (EDT)

Under the dash, left of my steering wheel (my car is an electrical
jumble) lies what appears to be a flasher perhaps...a cylindrical
silver can with three prongs (W1, C2, C1), but the middle prong
(C2) is gone (appears never to have existed). I have only one
wire going to it, attached to W1. My turn signals and 4-ways
work. What's this flasher/relay/whatever supposed to be
controlling?

ken shapiro (baltimore)
GT6+  KC81872L

P.S. Ya'll have been so much help, I'll show you how to eat
steamed (the ONLY way to eat them) crabs next time yer in
Bawlmer!