Re: Hey GT6+ owners...what's that...

To: "Shapiro - Kenneth J." <kshapiro@umd5.umd.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey GT6+ owners...what's that...
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 22:01:53 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Ken, I think you will find that to be the dreaded seatbelt interlock buzzer.
If you're sitting in either seat without your seatbelt fastened and try
turning the ignition on, it would buzz incessantly until you buckled up.
Spits of that era had a similar system.  The buzzer still resides under my
dash but was long ago disabled!

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U