Re: Swallow Doretti

To: geohahn@azstarnet.com
Subject: Re: Swallow Doretti
From: Philip E Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:19:48 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Two years ago, our club had a member bythe name of Charles Bode, in Ft.
Lauderdale, who had a 1954 Swallow Doretti.   Unfortunately, he  never
came to any club events and none of us ever saw the car (perhaps it was
in pieces?).   He's no longer a member and it's a shame as we were all
very curious about the car.  Phil Bacon, Gold Coast Triumph Club in south
Florida