71-72 Triumph Stag

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 71-72 Triumph Stag
From: "Russell Messersmith" <krus@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:47:17 -0500
Is anyone interested in a 72? Stag for a parts car or as a project?  I have
located one and would be willing to assist in purchase if interested .  Car
is completebut has Ford v6 conversion.  It is not running at this time.
Dash and electrical are partically disasembled.  Body seems straight.   Has
chrome wire wheels and hardtop.  Is red but looks like it may have been
white at one time.  No title at this time, but one could be obtained.
Owner wants $250.  Located in Dallas?FT Worth area.  Please contact me of
list if interested.  BTW I would buy this one my self but do not have a
place to store it.   Thanks

Russ Messersmith
1967 TR4A
1972 TR6