RE: Silver Wheel paint

To: "'Dave Terrick'" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Subject: RE: Silver Wheel paint
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:18:18 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dave - Arthur has responded regarding the white TR4 wheels.  With regards to
wheels that match body color, that was a practice early in the TR2/3 range.
I don't have the specifics when the change point happened but it may have
been when they went to the wider wheels (about TS1800).  Piggott's book is
at home and if it is something greatly different from that I apologize.  I
am fairly certain that the correct information is in that source.  If anyone
needs the correct answer and does not have either of the Piggott books,
contact me off list.

Later,
Carl F. Musson,

You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road...
TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
& TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
Tampa, Florida (USA)