Rare parts FS

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rare parts FS
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 13:43:05 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi all.

Anybody interested in a Judson supercharger (or parts) for a TR2-4a?  I have
one complete and one that swallowed a bolt and is in rough shape.  The
running one came off of a racing TR3 many years ago and AFAIK is fully
servicable.

I also have some 2" SU carbs off of a 66 Rover 2000TC (HD8's I believe).

TR4a steering wheel and TR250 wheel but with no padding or center.

I also have a TR4a project that has a good TR6 frame underneath but the body
is completely apart.  More details on request.

Any and all the above goes toward redoing my GT6.

Dave T
Winnipeg