Re: TR3 Overdrive....

To: Dave Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Overdrive....
From: radams@ArkansasUSA.com (RANDALL ADAMS)
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 15:08:06 -0500
That's what I needed....Thanks!   Over drive still doesn't engage.  I have
already adjusted the silenoid, the next step is to check the oil level,
filtering screen for trash, pump piston travel and finally if that doesn't
show anything, I'll check the top vent to make sure it's not got an 'air
lock' condition. Thanks again for the help!

Randall Adams
60' TR3A TS 69690