2-TR4s For Sale

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2-TR4s For Sale
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 17:26:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
One of our local (Austin, TX) club members is moving and has decided it
would be easier not to move his 2 TR4's. Both are O/D, one white and the
other was red (now maroon). The white one is completely disassembled, frame
blasted and the other one hasn't moved in at least 10 years. Neither has
rust problems but the maroon one has some repairable dents. These cars are
both solid restorable projects and can be had for $1200 each. He is working
in Phoenix so I am making contacts for him. Please help me prevent these 2
cars from moving to my place, I just got the last of my 3 TR250 projects
sold and off the property today.

Bob Kramer
Hill Country Triumph Club
Corinthians Vintage  Auto Racing Club