GT6 Mk3 for sale in the UK.

To: "'triumph-list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 Mk3 for sale in the UK.
From: "Sampson, Neil" <Neil.Sampson@sbs.siemens.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 13:43:00 +0100 charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi there,
It comes with deep regret that I am forced to sell my beloved Christine.  If
anyone is interested her details are as below :

1973 GT6 Mk3.  Non-Rotoflex and one of the last 30 GT6s ever built and in
gorgeous condition.  Last September it was recently converted to unleaded by
Bob at Anglian Triumphs - who incidentally rebuilt the engine a few years
early on instruction by the previous owner.  Has got a recent MOT (from
June) and UK tax (from July) which will both run into next year.  During the
MOT & service, the exhaust was replaced with a Stainless Steel sports twin
exhaust - which sounds, looks and performs real good !  It is bright red,
with a black interior.  The dash has been replaced with burr walnut & very
nice it looks too.  Comes complete with allsorts of receipts and
photographic detail of off-body restoration completed by the last owner.  I
purchased the car last June and unfortunately have to part with her now due
to an imminent move overseas with work & cannot afford to keep her in
storage - besides which I reckon that would be unfair on her.  Insured
through Footman James (via TSSC) for £7,300.  Will consider any offers in
region of £6,000.

If you're interested drop me an email.

Cheerio
neil