A Very Bad Thing Happened

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Very Bad Thing Happened
From: "Ian C" <mcian@home.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:34:34 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi,

    A very-very bad thing happened in my garage last night, I don't feel
that I can openly say exactly what until I go through years of psycho
therapy and take a million anti-stupid pills, but I digress.

    In short, I need a driver's side door for a '75 TR6.

   Would anyone in the Ottawa area (especially those great and generous
Ottawa Valley Triumph Club guys who often have lots of spares) please get in
touch with me if you have an extra door (or if you are a
psychologist/psychiatrist who can get me some anti-stupidity pills).

Thanks,

Ian
'75 TR6

mcian@home.com