RE: A Very Bad Thing Happened

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A Very Bad Thing Happened
From: Rob C Swift <RobSwift@PetCentre.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:11:37 -0400
I am not sure if this applies to your door, but it is my understanding that
you can replace the "skin" of a door fairly inexpensively.  I think I read
about it in a TRF catalog where they will sell you a new skin.  My TR6 has
a fairly bad crease from the same type of injury (faulty door strap!!)
also.  My heart goes out to you as I understand what a frustrating sight it
is!!

Rob Swift
Manassas, Virginia