Re: Coolant 50/50 vs. 100% water

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Coolant 50/50 vs. 100% water
From: "John or Adrienne O'Leary" <aoleary@bw.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 16:36:24 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Beth and Ken <BethKen@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello all--As a lurker I will offer this as a possibility;in photo
processing of black and white film years ago,a product called Photo Flow
or PhotoFlo was used in the final rinse of the negative to help prevent
water spots. If I remember correctly,this solution served to eliminate or
reduce the  surface tension of the water and prevented the meniscus
of the water from forming and therfore was wetter. I wonder if this would
word and if so might be less expensive? John O'Leary Berea Oh