Stag New ans NOS part FS

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stag New ans NOS part FS
From: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 17:50:51 -0500
I sold my Stags, and while I didn't accumulate very many parts for them, I
do have some parts I need to sell.

Unipart GPS117 Oil Pressure Switch - New in package
Unipart GPS113 Oil Pressure switch - New in plastic bag
Lucas stamped distributor cap - New in Box
(2) Unipart GFE147 Oil Filers - New in box
(2) Unipart GTS 103 Thermistat - (1)New in Package (1) New in box
(2) carb Base O-rings - Loose but new
(2) Carb rebuild kits - New in Plastic Baggies
(2) Thermistat gaskets - Loose but new
Lumination electronic ignition (2 piece set) - New in boxes
Crane Fireball Coil to work with Lumination - New in box
NOS chrome gas cap with keys - New in Box
NOS center horn push - New in Leyland plastic
NOS brake pedal rubber for automatic car (leyland insignia, etc) - Loose
but new
(1) NOS front rubber bumper - Loose but new
Unipart Air filter - New in box
(2) used Stag repair operations Manuals - One pretty nice the other worn
but useable
(1) Used Stag Parts catalog - Nice used copy
(1) Haynes Stag Owners workshop manual - Was brand new in the wrapper - I
took the wrapper off and used it once. Excellent shape.
(1) used carb - working
(1) other carb taken apart - does not include body

Let me know if there is any interest. I have pics of all. I was going to
put them on ebay and still might, but I will consider any reasonable offers
before I do that.