RE: Powder Coating - does it last?

To: "'Jeff Johnson'" <jguy@erinet.com>
Subject: RE: Powder Coating - does it last?
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 18:52:10 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'List - Team.net Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on garnet.sover.net)who from arc3a45.bf.sover.net [209.198.81.109] 209.198.81.109Sun, 12 Sep 1999 18:55:49 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for the info. The explanation of the cross linked molecules explains
the toughness of p/c. I guess I worded my email incorrectly. I knew that
many appliances have been powder coated for years. I was trying to ask if
the Eastwood kit and process was as effective as the industry has been
providing. Since p/c has been around for so long I wonder why it took so
long to be available to the home auto-restorer. Thats why I was curious if
their kits were the same technology or quality that the industry used.
Thanks again
Winnie