extra wire in TR3A wiring harness

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: extra wire in TR3A wiring harness
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 21:54:46 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
OK, I'll change tracks.

I seems to have two extra black wires.  They both come out near the wiper
box on the driver's side and I can't find any reference in the wiring
diagram.  One has a large round lug, the other a small round lug.  One comes
out of the harness wrap probably 4 to 5 inches below the main exit.

I seem to have an extra green wire at the wiper box as well, but I THINK
that goes directly to the hot side of power and the black / green goes to
switch.  Again, the wiring diagram is of no help as it shows but one wire
(black / green) there.

TIA

Ken Gano