TR4 progress report

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 progress report
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:35:48 -0700 (PDT)
Good news:
- I have put the new RHS rocker on the TR4!  And there is much rejoicing.
- I'm getting my intake manifold back tomorrow, hopefully all in once
piece (in went in as two)
- My carbs are almost rebuilt (gonna finish that now, it's dark...)

Bad news:
- I've run out welding gas!
- I've run out of zinc primer!
- I've run out of undercoating!
(and the kicker)
- I've run out of money!

I am going to do some ingenius bodge-jobs to hang my fenders back on the
car, I've already sent in my registration for this years' Car Affair In
The Park, and there's no way I'm going to do 2 no-shows in a row.
Besides, the world deserves to see what a *real* sports car looks like.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its new home is:
http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm