Haynes Manual for sale

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Haynes Manual for sale
From: NikkiMW1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 01:47:38 EDT
Listers,
It has now been a while since I have owned a TR6 and I still have a few items
left taking up valuable space in my aparrtment.  Therefore I am putting up
for sale the following items;
Haynes manual for TR250 - TR6 1967-1976  Cover is worn but the pages are in
very good condition.
NOS Lucas points and condenser
New door locks.
I am thinking of putting these on eBay but I am going to give the first shot
to the list that has been so helpful to me in the past.  If anyone is
interested in the items listed please email me back.  I am not including
prices as I am unsure what to ask so I will leave it up to you to make an
offer
Thanks
Nikki
1980 TR7