Fog Lights

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fog Lights
From: Bob Streepy <trstreep@chicago.avenew.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:25:05 -0500
Cc: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>

        A not so funny thing happened to me on my way to the British car Union
Show at Oakton Community College yesterday. I managed to crack the lens
on one of my foglights. I knew that using an unusaul brand might cause
problems some day, and now it appears that this is the case. I have
[perhaps we should say had] Carello 5" [#k1443] lights on my TR3. If
anybody has an extra lens available, or knows of a source for this type
of light, please let me know.  I would be be extremely grateful.

Bob Streepy

TS78649L Caspar[not the nicest, just the most expensive]
CC58409  Lucille [Loose-Seal - the wonder car}