Re: A Journey of 1,000 Miles........

To: Diegobob8@aol.com
Subject: Re: A Journey of 1,000 Miles........
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <ktkenyon@borg.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:59:42 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

|I am a new poster and have subscribed to the triumph and vtr lists since
|September 1st.  I've really been impressed with the quality of the
|information found here and everyone's helpful attitude.  I plan on
|contributing answers when I can.
|
|Enough of that.  I am the owner of a 71 GT6 MkIII.

Bob, consider also signing up for the Spitfires list
(spitfires@autox.team.net) since the GT6 shares much of the body with
spitfires.  We have several GT6 people, along with Spit owners who have
done performance upgrades.

The GT6 is not a really high value item for a complete stock
restoration.  I would suggest that you do whatever modifications you
wish to make it reliable and have better performance.  Afterall, it is
your car and you seem to have a rich history with the car.

Welcome to the Triumph world.

Thanks,

Kirby T. Kenyon