Re: A Journey of 1,000 Miles........

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Journey of 1,000 Miles........
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:52:22 -0400
Cc: Bob Franklin <Diegobob8@aol.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Bob writes:

>Hello all,

<<<<<<<<<<<<< Snip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>2)  Should I try to maintain complete originality or could I make some
>non-stock performance enhancements without detracting from the car's
value?
>I'm not really keen on a show car, but rather one I would still drive on
>occaision.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Snip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Bob Franklin
>KF3060

Forget the car's value.  The cars been in the family since 1971!  Its part
of the
family!  Would you sell your sister or you nephew?  I think not!  And your
not
going to sell this car!  So go ahead and make whatever modifications you
want to enhance its usability and enjoyment to YOU!

That's my philosophy on these cars.  They're toys, not investments!

Dave Massey