Re: Gearbox Problems.

To: Wayne Whippo <WayneWhippo@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Gearbox Problems.
From: Dennis Lambert <dlambert@anaheim.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:49:54 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
To give credit where credit is due, a small correction.  While Marty Lodawer
did write the article, it was another member of our club who designed and built
the tranny tester.  He is Herman van den Akker, triumph restorer extraordinare,
located in Simi Valley, CA.  I don't know if he is a lister or not.

Dennis Lambert
'61 TR3A
Triumph Register of Southern California