RE: British Invasion (was VTR autox results)

To: jmerone@rocketmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: British Invasion (was VTR autox results)
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:43:45 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
The forecast is sunny for the British Car Day near Toronto this Sunday. I
hope to meet up with Bob Carley, Cosmo Kramer and any other Listers who may
be there. Will this be the year they top 1,000 cars? There's one of
everything there, from Bond 3-wheelers to Marcos to Turner to Wolseley and
everything in between. Usually better than 225 Triumphs also, including
Stags & a couple genuine TR5's. I'm in a convoy from Ottawa the day before
with a pair of TR8's. I'm prepping the TR6 right now, but if the weather
forecast is firm on no rain in sight, I may change my mind and come in the
TR3A, now that its overdrive is in fine fettle. A Grand Day Out, to be sure.
Good Luck to the East Coast! Cheers, JD