TR3B / TR4 Seats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3B / TR4 Seats
From: Paul Brandsema <lbc61tr4@usa.net>
Date: 16 Sep 99 08:04:41 MDT
I'm posting this a second time because  my email server was not accepting new
mail for awhile.  If you responded to the initial message, please resend.
Thanks!

I'm looking for a pair of seats for very early TR4. These would also be TR3B
seats. Condition of the upholstery is not important as long as the price is
right. I'm planning on rebuilding them. I would like a set that are
fairly rust free. If anyone has a set or knows of a lead, please let me know.

TIA

Paul Brandsema
61 TR4 CT133

p.s. Does anyone out there know a Jeff Sime? Last know whereabouts
possible Wisconsin?