Wanted..parts!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted..parts!
From: "Benny Gillros/DSV" <Benny@hgo.se>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:54:34 +0200
Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
Is it possible that anyone has this parts for sale?

I need following partīs for the last moment in my rescue of an
Triumph GT6 -67, and after a talk to president of Triumph club in
Sweden "He says that it is impossible to find any of this parts here
in Sweden"

1. Innerdoorīs panel left+right (black) nb. complete interior on the
dorrīs
 2. Middleconsole for dashboard, from dashboard down to floor (also
include hole for radio)
 3. Floorcarpets, (black)
4. Steering Wheel,

Is it possible to buy this thingīs from somebody, everything of
interest any condition.

Charlotte Liljegren
Kneippbygatan 13 A
621 48 VISBY