Re: super charger

To: <Crazeecooter@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: super charger
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:52:08 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

----- Original Message -----
From: <Crazeecooter@aol.com>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 9:05 AM
Subject: super charger

> A while back I read in British Car magazine about a guy who put a
supercharger in his TR6.  Has anyone else tried this or heard about it??

> Jonathan.

Jon: The guy is Dr. Nick Formica, from Conn. I got a chance to see it at
last years Brit Show in Manchester. I was WAY  beyond impressed! Clean,
neat, totally bolt on! I took lots of pictures, but don't have any scanned
into digital format. I've heard that there were plans to market it as a kit,
but don't know if that came to be.