RE: TRF 10% not 25% off

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TRF 10% not 25% off
From: "Pete Ryner" <pryner@ij.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:51:52 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Not sure what you're calling a "list" price.  The TRF publishes a price list
annually.  Any sale they advertise is based off of that price list.  I just
called them and ordered some parts and they gave me 25% off the blue price
list (current since Feb 99) with free shipping.  No, you can't combine this
sale with other sale prices, but I'll take a 25% discount on regular pricing
anyday.  No financial or other interest in the company etc.  I shop all 3 of
the big suppliers and they all have their share of good attributes and
problems.
Pete
'56 TR-3
'66 MGB