RE: TRF 10% not 25% off

To: "Chad Jester" <triumph@terraworld.net>
Subject: RE: TRF 10% not 25% off
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:20:00 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
List price listing. That IS the same prices we pay. Yes, they are higher
than what appears in the most recent "Glovebox Companion" or whatever they
call it. But that is because that is a 1998 publication. Much of what I
order from TRF I do from the actual parts manual -- they carry at least
twice as many items as what that glovebox thing shows -- and the price is
always from the current Blue List. So from my experiences (which is more
thousands than I would care to remember at the moment) this is a true 25% to
30% price cut, plus free shipping (and no sales tax in CA). Sounds real nice
to me!!!

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire