Re: License Plate Exchange

To: Jody007@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: License Plate Exchange
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:54:51 EDT

<< If you
 have any plates laying around and would like to help please drop me a line.

Jody,

Pennsylvania just began a statewide campaign to replace all existing (non
classic/antique) plates with new versions which will show the state's
internet address along with a new backgound, colors, etc.  They are starting
the campaign with the oldest plates first and working up to the newer style.
Personally, I don't think the new plates are very creative or attractive.
With so much beauty and history in most of Pennsylvania, it baffles me why we
can't have a more appropriate plate.

So, very soon I'll have 4 "retired" plates of both styles (blue on yellow;
yellow on blue).  If you're interested in one of each style, let me know -
I'll send them to you.

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (Fun Driver)