RE: License Plate Exchange

To: <Jody007@aol.com>
Subject: RE: License Plate Exchange
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:12:50 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jody,

I have been saving our state license plates (Indiana) since I got my drivers
license.  No reason, just because.  Motorcycle and Car.  Let me know what
year (late 70's to present) and type (car, truck, or motorcycle) and she's
welcome to them.   I think I have a Missouri laying around (off a parts car)
somewhere too if she can't find one of those.

Bill Miller