Re: tr6 interior 1975

To: Johnny Desforges <carterxj@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tr6 interior 1975
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:38:59 -0400
Last year, someone on the list mentioned AutoMat of Hicksville, NY
(516-938-7373). He said he'd bought leather for his Jag and was quite
pleased. I called re prices for TR3 interiors...about $2200 for all
components (all leather). They were having a 20% off sale at the time (last
winter, I think). Even at that, $1700+ was too rich for me. So I have no
first hand knowledge of quality or cust svc...just thought I'd pass it on.
Also don't know if they had biscuit - I was asking about black. Let us know
what you end up with. Good luck.

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A