Re: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges

To: moag@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges
From: RaceF1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:20:14 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I took the fact that you implied that all I care about is price and not
quality that way.
You do not know me,you have never met me,and you know nothing about my cars.
I have had and restored many a british cars over the years,and I take great
pride in my cars.Over the years I have great Triumph success with both Moss
and Vb.On the
other hand TRF has always been a problem with me.That is were my comments
stem from.The mailing list is an open forom to discuss such issues and for
people
to agree and dissagree with,I just feel that you got a little personal in
your diss-
agreement,in my opinion,maybe I am wrong,who knows.

       Water under the bridge at this point!

               Brian