RE: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges

To: <RaceF1@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 12:57:32 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I must have missed something, but I didn't see anyone make a personal attack
towards you. Several disagreed with your assessment of TRF, and some with
your implication that price is most important. But no one attacked you
personally as far as what I saw on the list.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B

P.S. I have also ordered a ton of stuff from TRF (along with all the others)
during my TR3B restoration. I've always been more than happy with TRF.
Yeah -- the backlog situation is sometimes terrible, but I just go elsewhere
when I need it right away, and let all my longer term needs sit and wait on
TRF to fulfill the BO. I don't have to pay until they ship, I'm protected as
to the price, I don't have to pay shipping, and I get a good quality part.
Works for me.