Humor Non LBC Content

To: "6pk (E-mail)" <6packlist@mfasco.com>, "Tr List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Humor Non LBC Content
From: Dana <dana@designcollection.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 14:41:33 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"

Mr. Patel walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer.
He says he is going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow
$ 5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for such a
loan, so the man hands over the keys of a new Rolls Royce car parked on the
street in front of the bank.

Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept the car as collateral
for the loan.  An employee drives the Rolls into the bank's underground
garage and parks it.

Two weeks later Mr. Patel returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which
comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "We are very happy to have had your business, and
this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a bit puzzled.
While you were away, we checked your bank account and found that you are a
millionaire.  What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

Mr. Patel replied, "Where else in New York can I park my expensive car
safely for two weeks for just 15 bucks?"