Re: Interesting day on the lists

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting day on the lists
From: Jeff Arrowsmith <jarrow@dlcwest.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 18:49:59 -0700
>>I just got through wading through a jillion EMAIL messages mostly
>>concerning TRF and I agree with Fred.  I have seen it all before.  While
>>it is not uncommon to find certain parts out of stock and on backorder,
>>

>I am always surprised at how quickly a topic goes off topic. Who's
>talking about backorder and out of stock? The issue is simple: A man
>says that he will give you your money back and then he doesn't.
>Anyone would be upset with that.
>
>>you really can't find fault with the parts they sell (as a rule, of course).
>
>The part I returned didn't fit, I wanted to exchange it but TRF said
>that all of the stock was the same (how are they going to sell
>those?).
>
>Allen Hess

Allen............did you get a better part from the "other 2"?? Just
wondering if it was a part problem and not a vendor problem. In my personal
experience from dealing with TRF over the years , I've had a good business
relationship with them. I guess I've been real lucky with backorders over
the years, because I think I've had about 2 backorders. That's it. :-)

Jeff.A

1967 GT6 Mk1
1975 Spitfire
1975 TR6
"Why do you own 3 Triumphs?".........because I can't afford 4!