Re: wire and spark plugs

To: "Ask TR6 Question" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Gaby Aubouin" <gabytr6@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: wire and spark plugs
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 11:28:36 +0200
From:                   "Gaby Aubouin" <gabytr6@mindspring.com>
To:                     "Ask TR6 Question" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject:                wire and spark plugs
Date sent:              Sun, 3 Oct 1999 00:58:05 -0400
Send reply to:          "Gaby Aubouin" <gabytr6@mindspring.com>

Listers, which brand of 8mm wire and spark plugs the list try for a
TR6?thanks . Gaby

Hi Gaby,

My 70 TR6 PI is now running on:
                        Blue  8mm MAGNECOR High PerformanceCables
                        with BOSCH Super W 7 DC plugs
 but also ran well on :
                        Blue LUCAS Silicone 7mm Speedlead 15
                        with NGK BP 7 DC plugs
standard are :    Green 25 F RIST-LUCAS Suppression cables
                        with CHAMPION  N-9Y plugs
This is what I used in the last 28 years on my 6 and they all work
well, so make your choice

Best regards
Jean R
70 TR6 PI