BIO "BOOK" Interest?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: BIO "BOOK" Interest?
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 04:56:11 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings all!

So, I collected all the bio related posts I saw a
while back, and have easily over 100. I haven't even
read 'em all myself yet, but some of it is really
great stuff you guys!

I'm considering assembling the entire batch into a
simple "book" of sorts, in the order of posting, along
with the comments relating to them. It's actually
filled with chuckles :-)

I'm thinking of just laser printing copies upon
request and popping 'em into a simple report cover or
something. Depending on demand, I would consider
alternate printing methods...

Question 1. Would anyone ABSOLUTELY NOT WANT THEIR
POSTING TO APPEAR IN THE "BOOK?" I figure it's all
public domain now, since posted on the list...

Question 2. Would you prefer a nicely formatted
document (I'm a graphic designer), or should I just
"bang it out" for cheap?

Question 3. Would anyone be interested in buying a
copy for about $5.00? (possibly plus postage) That
might vary depending on demand...

Option... I would consider a barter for lbc related
trinkets or bits! Make an offer!

Anyway please reply to johnd@bluepencil.com , and be
sure to include BIO BOOK in the subject so I see your
email!

Thanks for the input,
John Donohoe
'70 GT6+