Re: near match Paint

Subject: Re: near match Paint
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 19:38:42 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
David,

Rimmer Bros. carry a Moss International aerosol can paint product that has
exact color matches to LBC colors.  They are about $6 a can.  Work very
well and give a good finish for inside work.  I did my engine bay and front
valance behind the grill.  I will use it this fall for the boot.

Don't know about outside finish work... didn't use it for that.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html (Big Update on 6/13/99)