RE: TR4A visors

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A visors
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 18:41:41 -0600 charset="iso-8859-1"

<personal opinion>
I actually prefer the look (of my TR6 anyway) without the visors. Much
sleeker, cleaner appearance. I never did use them prior to removal. And they
occasionally block my view of traffic lights turning green when standing
first in line at a red light (followed by instant honking from whoever is
behind me).

Of course I also took off my wheel trim rings since I thought they're pretty
"glitzy"...
</personal opinion>

;-)

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---