Re: TR3-A Windshield Wiper Problem

To: "Dahman, Ken" <Ken.Dahman@anheuser-busch.com>
Subject: Re: TR3-A Windshield Wiper Problem
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 18:03:07 -0700
Cc: "'aredinger@juno.com'" <aredinger@juno.com>, "'TR Z Autox TR'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I love the references to Rain-X, but must relate a personal experience
with the product.

DO NOT LEAVE CONCENTRATED RAIN-X ON PAINT FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF
TIME!  You will find out as I did that the stuff will first discolor
paint and then eat right through it.   Funny thing is, I have never seen
any precautionary statements on any of the containers warning about it's
misuse.

Regards,
Joe

--