Re: NO LBC humour

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC humour
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 16:22:14 -0400
                             A True Story

One day years ago I was sitting in the dentist's chair.   After the hygenist
had finished, the doc came into the room and, with the usual pleasantries,
began to poke around.

Soon, he stopped cracking jokes and began to look concerned.  Then, he told me
to quit smoking.

Now that he had my interest, he told me I drink too much too.  My eyes must
have asked the question; I had said nothing.

"And leave the women alone too.  You'll live longer-- or it'll seem that way."
--
Douglas Frank  Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.