Re: T-shirt sayings

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, SPITFIRES <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: T-shirt sayings
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:00:52 -0700 (PDT)
and my personal favorite...

your village called, thier missing their idiot

--- "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com> wrote:

>  "Filthy, Stinking Rich-Well, Two Out of Three Ain't Bad"
>
>  "Real Men Don't Waste Their Hormones Growing Hair"
>
>  "Upon the Advice of My Attorney, My Shirt Bears No
>   Message at This time"
>
>  "That's It! I'm Calling Grandma!" - (seen on an 8 year old)
>
>  "Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew Up"
>
>   "Procrastinate Now"
>
>   "Rehab Is for Quitters"
>
>   "My Dog Can Lick Anyone"
>
>   "I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts-Do You Want Fries With That?"
>
>   "Party-My Crib - Two A.M." (On a baby-size shirt)
>
>   "If a woman's place is in the home WHY AM I ALWAYS IN THIS CAR!"
>
>   "ALL MEN ARE IDIOTS, AND I MARRIED THEIR KING"
>
>   "A hangover is the wrath of grapes"
>
>   "STUPIDITY IS NOT A HANDICAP.  Park elsewhere!"
>
>   "They call it "PMS" because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken"
>
>   "He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead"
>
>   "POLICE STATION TOILET STOLEN ....Cops have nothing to go on."
>
>   "HECK IS WHERE PEOPLE GO WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN GOSH"
>
>   "A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS-But it uses up a thousand times the
> memory."
>
>   "Time flies like an arrow.  Fruit flies like a banana."
>
>   "HAM AND EGGS - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a
> pig."
>
>   "HARD WORK WILL PAY OFF LATER.  LAZINESS PAYS OFF NOW!"
>
>   "The trouble with life is there's no background music."
>
>   "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson."
>
>   "Two rights do not make a wrong.  They make an airplane."
>
>   "MY WILD OATS HAVE TURNED TO SHREDDED WHEAT"
>
>   "Computer programmers don't byte, they nybble a bit."
>
>   "Quoting one is plagiarism.  Quoting many is research."
>
> the arthur

=====
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright