Re: Looking for Brian Johnson

To: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: Looking for Brian Johnson
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 10:05:36 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bob Lang wrote:

> If you are in the Boston, MA area and you know a fellow (or you _are_)
> named Brian Johnson, you probably want to contact Charlie and get your
> head back - it's ready.

Say Bob there must be hundreds of Brian Johnsons out there
in the USA - I know I keep
getting mail for them  -  there are at least four of them
who work for my company in the USA (3M) - plus a Bryan !
I even formed a Brian Johnson club (with me as the founder
member).  Sorry though - it ain't me you're looking for- and
I don't think it will be the 3M BJs as they are all in
Minnesota .   Brian is not a very common name in the UK
(although I do have two friends named Brian but not Johnson)
and I have met at least two other Brian Johnsons in the UK
and I know that there is a singer (in AC/DC) with the same
name, plus a TV director who makes car programs. There was
also a famous cricket commentator named Brian Johnston.
It seems that there are several Triumph TR owner who  are
called Brian  -  I'm not complaining though - its just one
of those things............

Cheers

Brian Johnson   (Lufbra,  Leics, UK)