Looking for Brian Johnson

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for Brian Johnson
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 13:54:16 -0400 (EDT)
Hi List,

I had to stop by at my machinist the other day... at any rate, on the
done shelf was a really pretty late TR6 head, looks like 12:1 thickness
and all the Kas Kastner tricks have been employed.

At any rate - the head is done and wouldn't you know it - the shop keeper
can't seem to raise hide nor hair of the rightful owner. He's tried 411
in all the area codes around here with no luck whatsoever.

If you are in the Boston, MA area and you know a fellow (or you _are_)
named Brian Johnson, you probably want to contact Charlie and get your
head back - it's ready.

If you need more details, contact me off-list.

That is all.
rml

p.s. machinist quote of the week: "See Bob, you're not the only one out
there with one of those things." Why didn't I find that comforting??? ;-)
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |