Re: TR6 Heater Core

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Heater Core
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:54:29 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Bud,

It is only held in place by the end cap and some foam which I replaced.  I
had it out of the car and it was easy.   My recollection is that there are
some small short sheetmetal screws but some are on the top...  not sure
they are accessible without dropping the unit down.

You could probably grab them with a good pair of needle nose pliers.... I
am afraid you will spend a lot of time on your back.  I would remove the
passengers side seat.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site