TR6 Heater Core

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Heater Core
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:21:38 -0400
Anyone ever pull a heater core out from the passenger side of the heater box?
Roger Bolick said he thought it was possible by removing some screws on the
passenger side.  I was wondering if there was anyone with any experience doing
that.  How's the heater core held in the box...by the end piece(s) that I'd
remove?

As you may have guessed the heater core leaks (first time I've ever hooked it up
since the PO never had hoses to it....now I know why).  I'm going to try to get
it repaired at a radiator shop.

Thanks in Advance.
Bud