RE: tr6 haynes on ebay

To: peterz@merak.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: tr6 haynes on ebay
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 07:25:56 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
A LITTLE ridiculous?! That's more than a new Bentley manual! Of course, put
a new Bentley manual on Ebay and you can probably get $120 for it. Who'd
have known back then when these things used to line the shelves at our auto
parts stores, eh? I would've worn white gloves when using mine! :-)

Cheers, JD