Lucas PI

To: egil@kvaleberg.no, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas PI
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 09:46:24 -0500
Egil,

Your Lucas PI web site has been a great resource to me since I have one of the
few
PI equipped cars in the U.S.A. I have a copy of a Lucas publication with a green
cover entitled "Lucas Petrol Injection TR5-TR6-2.5 Saloon and Estate". This
manual
is useful but does not have any information about calibrating the metering
unit, and
I've determined that my car is running rich at idle and lean at WOT.

Is the "Petrol Injection Mk II" manual listed in your bibliography the same
book, or
does it have the missing information? And do you know of a vendor that can ship
to the U.S.A.?

Thank you,

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com