Re: Success With Exh Manifold Cement?

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Success With Exh Manifold Cement?
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 15:52:13 -0700
I've had limited success with the super cheap(grey looking stuff in a tube for
$2.00) stuff you get at Walmart for repairing mufflers. By limited, I mean it
lasted a little while on the muffler but I have had good (permanent success) in
sealing up leaks around the mid pipe joints. Point being that it appears to
work around very small cracks(less than 1/32") but not on larger cracks. Your
mileage may do better on your $12.00 stuff. Its always worth a try. Good luck!